Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spidercake, spidercake, doing whatever a spidercake does!


So, my inspiration for the envelope came from some little kid running around the food court in his pajamas. He was wearing Spiderman pajamas and my first thought was "well, seeing that this child is climbing all over everything, those are some appropriate PJs," and my second reaction was "I hope his mom doesn't buy him a cupcake - he is already rather hyped up."
And then I thought...SPIDERMAN ENVELOPE!
And so, it was born. Personally, though, I hate Spiderman, so I had to put the Cupcake of Steel and Batcake alongside their friend Spidercake.
I use mostly pencils or ink for all my envelopes, so this is one of the few where I introduced color. I believe it was just a red pen I found sitting around in the back room.
Do you have a great idea for an envelope that involves cupcakes? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment