Friday, March 23, 2012

About to leave for work ... but this is how I feel while driving there


Confession: I think I'm a lot cooler than I actually am. I drive a beat up Volvo (affectionately known as Vincenzo). It sounds like crap, the inside is a veritable library (I must have at least 40-50 books in my backseat), the trunk smells like old food (which I am sure is hidden somewhere), and the radio antenna isn't attached, so I have to stick my hand in the tape deck in order to get reception. Oh - it has a tape deck...that says enough, doesn't it? BUT I LOVE MY CAR. No one rocks better than Vincenzo.

That being said, I am guilty of putting on my sunglasses, rolling through town, radio blasting (mostly static, but that's OK - it's gives me street cred), hand out the window, ignoring my fellow drivers because I am obviously cooler than they are. I mean, c'mon, look at this envelope. I am cooler than this cupcake, ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment