Sunday, April 10, 2011

And so the lion fell in love with the cupcake....

I admit, I read Twilight. I liked it. I watched the movies. I liked it. I'm not a Twi-hard by any means, but I love the books. Then again, I love all the books.
Last year, I was hanging out with two of my best friends, Dana and Gina. Dana and I had the genius idea to try to reenact the meadow scene from Twilight (you know, the scene were they both irresponsibly skip school and then Bella lays out in the sun with a vampire in a remote and distant location?) Well, Dana loved the picture so much that she put it up on her wall. 
I figured, if two crazy ladies can do the meadow scene, so can cupcakes.
I even tried to make the Edward cupcake sparkle a bit, but instead, it looks like he has really bad acne. 
My favorite part about this envelope? The text - that is such a hard text to reproduce, freehand, but I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment