Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Under the sea, Under the sea!

Funny story about this envelope - it cursed the markers! No, seriously, all the markers dried up at one point or another while drawing this envelope, as you can tell by the color gradient in the ocean.
My best friends and I have a slight obsession with Disney movies. And by slight, I mean we sing along with every movie, knowing all the lyrics.My personal favorite is Hercules (envelope coming soon) because Meg is such a proud woman!
But my second favorite is probably Little Mermaid because Ariel knows what she wants and she goes for it. I like that take-charge attitude. Plus, Ursula is such a terrifying antagonist! She is a giant octo-human-pus that turns merpeople into seaworms. King Triton is a bit, stuffy, though. I wish he were a little bit more relaxed - maybe take a sedative or something to calm down once in a while. His anger issues and need to control his daughters every move really leave a sour taste in my mouth.
And so the Little Cupcake has a tamer looking Ursula, a calmer Triton and Ariel looking a lot healthier than that absurdly skinny figure that Disney gives all their princesses.

1 comment: