Monday, April 25, 2011

80's throwback! My Little Pony

See? I told you my envelopes were getting better, thanks to the awesome pencil set my Mattie gave me!
This was drawn on one of those days when I didn't have a clue what to do. I texted one of my best friends, Dana, and she said "My Little Pony."
 Genius idea, Dana!
Originally, I was going to just draw cupcakes on their butts, like the My Little Ponies. But then I decided to do something a little different - how about My Little Cupcake - with their bodies as cupcakes?
So, My Little Cupcake was born.

I love this envelope, so much!
Anyone else have an idea for a really good 80's cartoon theme? Besides Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - mattie's suggested that one about 10 times now. I'm a girl. I like girlie things. Not gross sewer turtles that are trained by a sewer rat.
Plus turtles and cupcakes? I pass. Not a big fan of salmonella.

No comments:

Post a Comment