Monday, April 18, 2011

My mom always said that I eat like a pig...

So, at Bettie's, we make cupcakes for your dog, affectionately known as Puppy Cuppies. Someone mentioned to me that we should make Catcakes...and so an envelope was born. If we are going to do Catcakes, why not also do Equine Eatables or a Bunny Bake? It's a great idea! Have an entire branch of Bettie's dedicated to cupcakes for your animal family! Anyone have any recipes?

Bunny Bake

Puppy Cuppy

CatCake

PorkCake

Mouse Munchie

Equine Eatable

Bovine Bettie
Sometimes, I think I have too much time on my hands...
What type of cupcake would you like to see made into an envelope? Let me know in your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Suprised you have not done a Harry Potter envelope yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a Harry Potter envelope...just hasn't been posted yet!

    ReplyDelete