Monday, April 4, 2011

World of Cupcakes

I am a geek. A self-proclaimed nerd. I play video games when I can. Of course, my favorite game is World of Warcraft. For those not in the know, World of Warcraft is the world's largest MMO RPG - Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. For $15 a month, I sit in front of my computer and pretend to be a werewolf (called "worgen" in game) or an alien whose spaceship just crashed to the Earth (commonly known as Azeroth) - those are the Draenei. Sometimes I go plain Jane and pretend to be human..
There are two factions you can play: Alliance or Horde (commonly known as Pretty and Ugly). I'm a girl, I play Alliance because they are prettier (actually it's because my server has a low Horde population).

But there is actually a funny story behind this envelope. I am in a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend of four years. One way we go on "dates" is by playing this video game together. I was really brain-dead one day and couldn't think of what to draw on my envelope, so I texted him - and he texted me back with the World of Warcraft logo. It took me about three hours to draw this envelope, too, because it was so busy at work that day - but he was texting me, asking for me to send him a picture.
Well, Mattie. Here you go. World of Warcraft Cupcakes.

Undead, aka Zombie

Orc

Night Elf

Draenei aka Alien

The logo

Blood Elf, the Night Elves evil cousin

Human

So, this is my shout out to all you fellow geeks out there! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, I like the close ups ... pictures need a little color in them (not on the envelopes but in the background or something).

    ReplyDelete