Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hurry Up Spring!

I drew this envelope because I am kind of getting tired of winter. Now, for me to say that is kind of a leap. I am a huge winter sports fan: I love to ski (that's how I met my boyfriend) and I love wearing winter clothing. I love hot coco and I absolutely adore tromping through feet of snow. That being said, I also recently moved from two really warm climates: Hawaii and California, so I would have been pleased with a mild winter as opposed to the past few months of torture.
So, I figured if everyone begging Mother Nature to ease up wasn't doing the trick, maybe giving her an offering of a cupcake envelope would please her.
I love the flowers I drew, too - they look so adorable and it makes me wish that there were actual cupcake flowers, because I would put those in my garden...and only cupcake flowers.
Does anyone have any other good ideas for an envelope theme? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment