Sunday, April 3, 2011

If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gunna love someone else?

So, I am slightly addicted to RuPaul's Drag Race. It is the fiercest show on TV. At the end of every episode, RuPaul encourages the drag queens to love themselves: "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gunna love someone else?"
Of course, I had just finished watching the newest episode (bye bye Shangela! and good riddance) and I wanted to make drag queen cupcakes. Well, that didn't work out so great, so instead, I wanted to make cupcakes that represent love...and what better way to do that then to have them carry the word "love" with their stick arms?
I had fun drawing this envelope - it was drawn in and done in maybe 10 minutes. Easy but cool!
Also a great t-shirt logo idea, right?

1 comment:

  1. Add some color and start putting hem on T-Shirts ... they also make me think of The Beatles song.

    ReplyDelete