Friday, April 1, 2011

Bustin' out my Bettie!

So I tried to freehand Bettie. She didn't come out as good as I hoped and kind of looks like a zombie with her one leg all twisted funky. I do really enjoy using this font, though. It's easy and looks clean and fun.
Just in case you were all interested, the information I put on my envelopes is basically Name, Location, Shift time, Cupcakes remaining at the end of my shift, and total sales. 
I won't ever post the sales numbers or cupcakes remaining, but you can all see my general shift times so if you decide to swing by, you can say HI! and maybe give me a good idea for an envelope. There are days where I think to myself "did I do this one already?" or "What can I draw in a half hour that won't look too bad?" I need fresh, new ideas!

1 comment: